1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A "What I hate" thread

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by vckums, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beetlebug

Beetlebug Guest

I HATE MOLD IN MY TANKS!

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

I hate losing crabs. Moved my tank due to it being under a window which will have an AC unit installed soon. Came across 3 of the new crabs that didnt make it. Not the really tiny ones, but the bigger ones. Sigh

I hate waking up with a headache

i hate that I can never seem to find the bottom of the laundry bin

3. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

I hate it when my son gets a cold and I feel so helpless... :tear:

I hate it when the weather is nice and it's to muddy to go ride the horse!

I hate anesthesia... makes me so sick :icon_puke_r:

4. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

I hate the laundry thing too Vicki. I have a load in the washer, one in the dryer, two loads folded on my bed and at least one more left to do. I'm telling you, I'm the only one who does ANYTHING around here!

I hate only having one vehicle. I thought I'd be OK after we drove away, but I still miss Sally a lot.

I hate that I still have to work for another week or so till they confirm my income for the new truck before I can quit.

I hate rainy days when I wanted to get some gardening done. My seedlings are already close to being ready to plant outside and I still didn't prepare the groud outside for them.

I still hate Monty constantly trying to escape:
    [​IMG]

5. shmama

shmama Guest

:BangHead: I hate feeling senile at 45 years old! I hate Chrone's disease ( or ANY other disease), side effects of prescription drugs, people who judge others without knowing anything about them, money & hormones! I despise sadistic people on power trips! I especially hate people that hurt kids, animals or anyone physically weaker than themselves just because they CAN! .....thanks, WHEW! I like this thread. :thanks:

6. shmama

shmama Guest

...forgot a biggie: :doh:

I HATE CROOKED INSURANCE AGENCIES & BAD GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS!!!

o.k....done for now. :sheep:

7. vckums

vckums Moderator

Amie lets start a Say NO To Laundry club :hug2: Eeeeeww no showing pics of Monty....warn me atleast *shivers*

I hate that time flies when all 3 kids are in school. No time to relax.

I hate not having more time to spend with hubby and not be interrupted by kids.

8. starmaiden

starmaiden "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

:pointandlaugh:
    I love the smell of fresh laundry, but I hate folding laundry!LOL! So I tend to have the 'wrinkled look'. :tongue3:

Ok, my rant for the day:

I hate people who think that hermit crabs are just for little kids and something is wrong with you if you take them seriously.

:steamed:

9. Beetlebug

Beetlebug Guest

i hate deep cleans and thunderstorms.

10. vckums

vckums Moderator

I hate KFC. They lie to you. I got the chicken meal with the "garden salad" Why lie to us? I mean we are gonna open the container to see the salad. Garden means veggies right? They need to change the description.
    Chicken meal with Crappy yellow lettuce and 1 slice of no-taste tomato. :steamed:

I can't believe I paid for that

11. vckums

vckums Moderator

I hate not being able to eat all the breadsticks and dipping sauce from Olive Garden. LOL My tummy hates me......I want Mooooooooooooooore! :chuckle:

12. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

I hate cooking tripe for the pooch. *gag*

13. hermiefun

hermiefun "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

OK i like that its April but i HATE the fact that we just got 3 inchs of snow and expecting another 4 inch. Whats goin on :think:

14. I hate bad customer service
    I hate doing someone's hair and being able to tell they don't like it
    I hate taking my work home with me
    I hate people that treat other people like they're stupid
    I hate people who abuse or don't take proper care of their animals
    I hate working on Saturdays
    I hate never having enough money
    I hate feeling helpless when a crab is sick/injured
    I think that's it... for now :vinkko:

15. vckums

vckums Moderator

It's why I am so glad I don't work at a salon anymore.

16. Beetlebug

Beetlebug Guest

i hate being bored at work!!!!!

17. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

I HATE people who LIE to me
    I HATE people who USE me
    I HATE being made to look like the fool!

I HATE having a friend for many, many years and accept them and their short-comings, only to be crapped on, lied to, used....

Sometimes I just HATE people!
    :angry4:

18. vckums

vckums Moderator

:hug2: to Joey

I hate my neighbors STILL. They are parked on part of my driveway. I could understand a tiny bit but this is like HALF the car.

19. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

I hate that it's snowing. This is TX! Last Easter, it was 103 degrees and it's about 33 now. Of course I planted my seedlings outside last weekend, I have a feeling they're goners. I also hate that when I was typing up answers to some questions, the power went out and I lost it all right before I was going to send it. I had to re-type it all and as soon as I was done for the second time the lights flickered like the power was going to go out again. It's going to take three minutes to send the pictures with it, so I'm crossing my fingers the lights stay on! On a totally opposite note, I LOVE the fact that I quit my job yesterday! Woo Hoo! Get ready to see a lot more of me around here again from now on ;)

20. shmama

shmama Guest

:po:
    I hate suction cups! I hate hearing chirping noises from underground somewhere in a tunnel & not being able to see what the deal is! I hate SUPER-THIN screen that they use for the bigger terrarium lids & lids that slide out instead of lift up! I LOVE my Hermies tho! :teddy01:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.