1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a tiskit a taskit I've got crabs in my basket!

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by scoobdoo, Mar 14, 2012.

1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

[img=400x300]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/scoobdoo63/SDC13236.jpg[/img]
    all of them up from molting, 3 are in the caddy corner and if you look close one is at the bottom corner and one is hiding behind the branch, you can see his claw.
    [​IMG]
    got the last huge hidey log at walmart..been wanting one for a long time but when I wanted it I didn't have the $ and if I had the money they didn't have one! I no longer have any more real wood in my tank, got rid of it all! everytime I have it I have trouble with mold, bugs ect no matter what I do. will just have to try and come with other inventive ways of climbing toys.
    *starting to see the dreaded ants in the house already! hoping that since I have sand now they won't invade my tank and I'm going to get 2 sided sticky tape and go around the bottom to keep them at bay to

2. sirenequidanse

sirenequidanse (Micro Crab)

awesome

3. Bumble

Bumble (Micro Crab)

I keep meaning to get one of those shower things....your crabbies look like they are enjoying it!  :sunny:

4. Looks great!  :kellie:

5. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p536/physcodelic63/
    I set up a new photo bucket acct I am using just for crabs and library pics, I have to start over unless i can figure out how to transfer one photo bucket pics to another, you can also have 2 of them corner caddies have one one side of the tank and the other up a little higher on the opposite side across so it's like a step or you can make it higher and make a ladder from caddy to the other some how, but it's their fave hang out it's where I keep the cuttlebone and oak & maple leaves

6. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Oh wow---looks Great!  :woohoo:

7. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

:eek:mg:     
    Looks great scoob!