1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A micro crab?

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by cococrisp, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

My thing next to my picture used to say never molted. My crabs have molted twice:confused::confused:. Now it says micro crab:confused:. My crabs are almost jumbos. They are three inches or more.:confused:
    Please could you guys help me out
    Thanks

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

It's a thing that automatically changes by the amount of posts you make. It doesn't really have anything to do with us personnally.

3. cococrisp

What does micro mean?

4. cococrisp

Does it mean 75 posts because I just became a micro crab and just reached 75 post:confused:. Just curios but how many posts does it take to be a moderator or does that not take posts:confused:.

5. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

A lot of forums have icons to indicate your number of posts, amount of time as member etc.
    This website goes by number of posts. A micro crab is the tiniest of hermit crabs. I think your next step is a small crab, then a successful second molt etc.
    I've got over a thousand posts. This can help you in determining how long someone has been a part of the website and how actively they participate.

Hope this clears up some of the confusion.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.