1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a horrible website! DONT ORDER FROM THEM!

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by clover, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clover

clover "Preparing For Second Molt"

red=what they typed
    black=what i typed
    these are not my pics remember that!

[​IMG]
    Here are some of our friends hiding out under their cave. They love to snuggle under things and they love to have company.

that is so cruel hermit crabs do not "snuggle" like that!

If there is a particular crab shell that you are interested in please let us know and perhaps the crabs will allready be in those shells.
    what happens if they are NOT already in that shell?!?!?!

We will guarentee all hermit crabs that have the heaters placd in the shipments.
    We can not guarentee those that do not due to the cold weather.

so they just send hermies out if thier owners dont want to pay $4.25 for a heater?!?!?!

here is the site if you want to look at the only kind of shells they offer
    Pet Hermit Crabs - Hermies - Pet Gifts

2. crabbyjo

crabbyjo Suspended Crab

It is not a good idea to order hermit crabs through the mail from anyone, due to the extreme stress they go through to be shipped through the mail.
    If you want a hermie, look around locally and choose carefully.

I agree Clover, painted shells are horrible, and that's not snuggling by any means. :(

3. clover

oh i know! i will never order through mail but one day when i am well equiped i would LOVE a straw! does anyone know where to get them? all thay have are "fancy" hermit crabs here.

4. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I don't know of any straws. You would have to go to a non chain pet store. Not petsmart or petco. More like a little family owned one. I would not get a straw until you upgrade, clover.

5. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

That's horrible! I hate painted shells! Plus, they are only focusing on the shells, not the hermit crabs themselves. It's like choosing a friend based on what they wear, not caring what their personality is. Besides, the hermit crabs inside are a billion times more pretty or "fancy" than the shells they live in, especially if the shells are painted. Shipping hermit crabs is terrible, too!
    I want a Strawberry, too, once I upgrade again. I need a lot more for my crabitat because I read they were the most delicate hermit crabs and require perfect conditions with loads of room to run around. They are so beautiful, tough.

6. clover

i know they are beautiful i cant find any though and i am sure it would be dead if i got it mailed

7. cococrisp

I don't really want a straw. it's like what you said about the shells. I like them for who they are. Not what their shells are OR how pretty they are. I like them for your personality. This may sound weird but you guys are being racist toward hermit crabs.:eek::p OK maybe not. I didn't say anything.. Just observing...:eek::rolleyes:

8. clover

what? racist? i meant they are beautiful and i would like a challenge to care for a straw because i am bcoming more and more educated among hermies

9. Crabmier

Crabmier (Micro Crab)

Guys, I have two Straws and absolutley love them. They do require experience and a teeny bit extra care, but are so worth it. Again, can't stress the experience!:) They have wonderful personalities and both of mine are real social and so sweet. I actually got mine from my local Petco... go fig. :rolleyes:

10. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

I don't want a Straw just because they are beautiful (every hermit crab is beautiful to me, anyways), I want them because they are so interesting and I heard they have great personalities, too. They are very active (tank trashers) and caring for them would be a fun challenge, like clover said. I need loads more experience and knowledge before getting a Straw, so I won't get one for a long time! It would be cool to have every type of land hermit crab! That is one of my crabbing goals! Next I'll probably get Ecuadorians. :)

11. clover

i have an e that i didnt know of and apparently i have an indo! i need a bigger tank though first!

12. cococrisp

Cool. Can you post pictures of them? I don't really think of it as a challenge... My way of looking at it seems different then anyone's I've heard of. No one seems to understands. I didn't know that Straws had better personalities. Ur um great ones. :confused:

13. clover

i want one for the personality too! i want to see how sweet they are!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.