1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Hero has fallen

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by crabbycrazy2, Sep 25, 2007.

1. crabbycrazy2

crabbycrazy2 "Second Molt, A Success"

Even though I didn't have you long,  you were so very loved!  I'll miss you my lil' hero who put up a fight until the very end.  I wish I could've seen what new home you would have chosen for yourself, but I know you found the right one now.  I don't want to remember the way you died, instead I'll remember you this way: (the day I brought you home, you came over to the side of the tank for your picture to be taken)

[​IMG]

Good bye, my brave Friend!  :love9:

2. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

oh I am very very sorry :hug2: until you meet again  :crybaby2:

3. :sad5:

So very sorry CM3  I was really hoping he'd make it.  Just know you gave him a wonderful home in his last days.

4. crabbycrazy2

thanks, Vicki & wicked.  We buried him under the pink dogwood this morning.  My 7 year old was very upset.  Captain America was his favorite.

5. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Vicki? I thought I was hermez  :chuckle:

6. crabbycrazy2

Sorry, hermez.  I wasn't paying close attention.  Thank you for your kind words.  I keep seeing my Gregory (7year old) crying this morning.  It even made me cry.  I had to explain all about why these things sometimes happen.  Then he said it was all Elektra's fault.  So, then I had to explain all about that too.  It was an exhausting morning. 

7. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

I know kids are either non chalant or deeply emotional..........its tough but these are important life lessons. I would have cried too. I m a big sap! :hug2: