1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A deadly addiction / friends! friends! friends!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by Donny (TMNT), Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

So, evr since I put my first post down my post speed has been about 10 PPD. (posts per day) I wonder, does this major addiction usually wear off after a week, or do people generaly have a reasonal addiction to start with? I think I have a problem. :rolleyes: Also, I've been friend-hunting, (if that doesn't sound wierd enough) so the more friends, the better! :D :D :D

2. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

LOL! :D Donny you're so funny! I'm sorry to say, that the addiction didn't wear off, it got worse instead (well in my case at least). I started not really too addicted at like .25 posts per day and now I slowly ascended to 4.5. But if you have TEN posts per day (woah) the only direction it could go is down. :p

3. Donny (TMNT)

I sure hope the speed goes down! I just can't seem to peel (ewww) myself away HCRU! as for friends, I'd like to thank you again for joining my list!

4. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever (Large Crab)

Donny, I reccomend you send a friendship request to NitaRocks!, RoxyLupin, and CoolDoggy10!!! They are incredibly nice, and I'm sure they would accept it!!!

5. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

I can't say I understand friending someone on a forum if you don't actually talk with them and such first. I mean, why would I friend someone if I don't actually communicate them? Maybe I'm just getting old and this new-fangled technology has me confuzzled...

6. Donny (TMNT)

No, no no,
    It's not just you, emmmac, when I look for people to join my list,
    I first see what their message board looks like. If I think they're nice, and they post often, then I ask for them to be on my list. As for the suggestions, I already asked for cooldoggy to be on my list butt haven't checked yet to see if he replied. I'll see about the others...:p

7. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

Me too! Like if somebody made 0 posts or has no about me or if I never saw any of their posts I won't add them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.