1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Crabby Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by hermiesrokmysox, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hermiesrokmysox

hermiesrokmysox (Large Crab)

Hey, I was bored this morning and decided to make a new recipe for the crabs. Here's what I got for the main dish:
    A slice of mushed apples
    any kind of fiber cereal (as much as needed)
    honey (about one drop)
    pinapple (optional) (however much you want)
    = I call it Crabby Apple Pie. It really looks like apple cinnamon pie went you mix it all up!

Here's the side dish:
    Cut up maple leaves
    a small about of graded carrots
    a few dandelions
    a small amount of raisins
    = I call this Crab Stuffing.
    Here's the pic:
    [img width=300 height=225]http://i9.tinypic.com/2yvtnyr.jpg[/img]

2. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

Looks yummy! What did your crabbies think of their feast????

3. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

That sounds pretty good too Jillian. If I were a crab I'd tear that up.

4. That looks great but one thing I've noticed about my crabs? They seem to like things better when it's been sitting a bit...not so much when it's FRESH.

Anyone else???

5. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

Mine too Wicked! Most of them don't even consider those foods fresh.... but I still offer them! Seems the ickier they are the better they like them :tuna:

6. Last night I watched Elmo go right past fresh grapes and dig up an icky one out of the sand from the night before that I had missed in my light cleaning. I was all like "EWWWWWWWWW"

lol

Oh well.

:headscratch:

7. Sialea

Sialea Guest

the longer I leave the dried fish in the tank the better they like it...but it does raise a stink! :tuna: I usually leave it only 2 days . Whenever I make homemade kibble, I add some kind of seafood to give it that nice fishy aroma...

8. kathleen

kathleen Guest

Mine seem to like food a bit past the freshness date too. They love the salmon on the second day. It REEKS! They love it stinky, so I leave it in. Fruit and veggies often seem more popular on the second day too. I will even leave it 3 or 4 days, if it doesnt mold. But I throw new stuff in too. It is funny to see them go past the new peppers and pears, to get at the old squishy lettuce and apple.

9. Charis

Charis Guest

Maybe its because the older stuff is softer and more flavor (the stink)...I say this and I don't even have crabs...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.