1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a crab love story { I think}

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by scoobdoo, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

A night full of severe thunder storms, head pounding want to beat my head against the wall headache when I woke up. I really don't want to get out of bed but nature calls, so I go down stairs take care of business, get my morning Mt. Dew & some migraine meds & go to look at my crabby friends, a ritual I do every day. I look in the tank and I only see 2, not quite awake yet so I squint and look again, yep there is 2. I have 4 and every morning they are all piled up against the UTH. They are pretty big so you really can't miss them. So I go into panic mode, I don't see any piled up sand so I know they didn't go under, I'm looking in the vines on one end and nothing then I'm thinking OH NO! They have gotten out but how? Everything is closed up :dontknow: So I frantically flip open the lid and start moving stuff and then I found them, my 2 recent ones I bought Pebbles & Bam Bam I just bought for mothers day to keep Pebbles company cause ya just can't have 3 large crabs, you know the saying 2's company 3's a crowd or 3rd wheel? They are in identical shells {magpie? black and white all natural} they were at the other end of the tank together resting piggy back under some other vines and plants that are not so thick, I don't know how I missed not seeing them! But when I saw them I thought aaaahhhhh how cute is that, Pebbles and Bam Bam they were meant to be together. So There ya go a crabby love story! :love3:

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Awww... :wub:

3. imported_hermies4life

imported_hermies4life (Micro Crab)

Awww, thats so cute<3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.