1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

9 words that wemon like to use;

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by 5kittens, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5kittens

5kittens "Second Molt, A Success"

Here's the funny post as promised. Don't laugh too hard. LOL
    http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?p=813288#post813288 This is full of cute kitty photos.

Here's something else that's funny:

1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. 'Five minutes' is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm.This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with 'nothing' usually end in 'fine'.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about 'nothing'. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of 'nothing'.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. 'That's okay' means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . .. that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying 'THE HECK WITH YOU'!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

All these statements scream for you to tell your lady to be more direct with you because from my own personal experience the women I've known like to drop little 'hints'.

BTW I didn't make this up. I found it online.

2. MAD

MAD "PM Jason For Custom Title"

You forgot 2 of the key ones that I HATE to hear =P

10: No

11: I have a headache

3. 5kittens

Whatever. That's okay. :biglaugh:

4. jedediah

jedediah (Micro Crab)

This actually translates very well into German, so I guess women are all alike wherever we live :icon_biggrin: I trained myself not to say Nothing anymore, though, that one's a real killer.

5. 5kittens

I understand what your saying. I've had to do some major training to keep myself from saying the words don't worry because everyone got so tired of hearing it whenever they'd tell me to do anything. I think that don't worry should really be on that list of words weman use as it really annoys me when it's used.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.