1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

80's vid of the week (8/03/07)

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by MAD, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAD

MAD "PM Jason For Custom Title"

2. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

I LOVE REM and that video...lol. now you gotta find me November Rain because I never saw the video, I'm culturally backwards for it too.

3. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

oh cool, i LOVE the B-52s. mostly i love their really old stuff like Rock Lobster, Planet Claire and Quiche Lorraine. i've gone to their concerts twice when i lived out in Utah. the first one was an inside venue and full of really young kids who only knew that album or the Cosmic Thing album and when they played their older stuff and we were all singing it the kids would look at us like we were retarded. then i went to see the same tour a 2nd time at an outside venue and everyone was my age or older who knew all the old stuff and that was an awesome time. that group has been around a LONG time. interesting, Wikipedia says they were started in 1976 but i could swear that the first album was done before that. i know i read somewhere that they were around in the 60s sometime.

EDIT: their website says they are going to release a new album in early 2008, there's more electronica and it up-tempo. i LOVE trance, house and a lot of the electronic music so this should combine 2 things i love all into one. hehehe, i can't wait!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.