1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

60G tank

Discussion in 'The HCRU Family Photo Album - Say Cheese.' started by Yadokari, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yadokari

Yadokari (Small Crab)

So... I bought the 60G tank from Vicki a few weeks ago, but I never really had enough time/supplies to work on it. Fortunately, I was able to gather all the supplies today and I started working on it. The pic is still an INCOMPLETE phase of the tank. There's only one hut there at the moment, still going to add another. I just haven't removed it from the current "main tank" yet. And yeah, I know the pic isn't that amazing. I used my mac to take the photo. Too lazy to get the actual camera. So try not to criticize the awful quality of the photo. If I ever feel like not being lazy, I'll update the status of the tank. But... as for now, this is pretty much it!
    [​IMG]
    You can see the blue screen panel thing. That's my macbook reflecting on the glass. haha :p

TANK STATUS: INCOMPLETE
    last updated: Jan 27

2. Yadokari

Yadokari (Small Crab)

Haha -_- I just "finished" the tank just now. I know I'll remodel it later on, like when I get the package from Vicki, but right now, it's pretty much done. I just transfered my crabs. They're all exploring. It's one of those rare times that you realize "wow, I have THIS many crabs?" I'm trying to savor this moment now, because I know I'll only see about 5 of them up at the same time within a day or two. I'm praying I don't lose any crabs because of this habitat transfer. Wish me luck!!
    xoxo
    Yadokari

PS. I'll take new pics later on today :)

3. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

From what you can see, it looks great.Cant wait for the pics!!!

4. LSHermies

LSHermies (Micro Crab)

Looks great. You are so funny!

5. vckums

vckums Moderator

Nice!!! How are the crabs enjoying it?

6. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

Looking good! Can't wait to see the finished product. I still haven't been able to start on my new tank yet...I asked the hubby to take it outside this evening so I can start cleaning the tank. Then we'll go to Lowe's early in the week and get some more sand. Need to make a trip out to the sea shell shop for some tank decorations and some dishes. I want to order a hemp net too. Also need to buy some more shower caddies for the new set-up.....I'm keeping the old set-up for my 4 year old's room.

7. Yadokari

Yadokari (Small Crab)

I can't find my camera T___T

8. Yadokari

Yadokari (Small Crab)

I know, this too, isn't the greatest picture in the world. However, it does show pretty much what is in the tank.

[​IMG]

If you look closely, you can see two of my crabs on the choya wood. I have way more crabs than just the two of those, they're all just hiding :( I wish I had taken pics when I first transferred them in. They were all over the place!

9. Yadokari

Yadokari (Small Crab)

I only added a bubbler in the salt water tank because I hate it when the salt crystals start to form at the bottom of the pool. The bubbler gets rid of that problem :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.