1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

60G Cube Tank & Stand For Sale

Discussion in 'Shell Swap & Freebies?' started by vckums, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vckums

vckums Moderator

I have to downsize my tank. I have a 60g cube tank. It's 2ft x 2ft x 2ft. Has 2 screen lids(one might have a hole) and a sheet of tempered glass(the size of the tank) to go on top. You can stick the hot lights on it and it won't crack.
    The tank has built in acrylic bars for second levels. All you need is zip ties and your imagination.
    It comes with the stand. The stand is a bit bigger then the tank. There's room on the sides to put an air pump if you use it. It also has 2 doors to store your items. It's made of Oak and it's unfinished should you want to stain it.
    I am in Fremont, California. I'd be willing to meet or deliver if it's not too far away. PM if interested.

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Hi Vicki...sorry to hear you have to downsize. I'm sure when people see your post, there'll be a "whole lot of slobbering" going on! I have a 55 gallon and live in Maryland so that leaves me out. I always wondered though what those clear bars on your tank were---now I know. Did you add them or did the tank come that way? :)

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

Thanks! I added them. Got tired of stuff falling down LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.