1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 New Crabs

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by alli'smommy, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alli'smommy

alli'smommy "Preparing For Third Molt"

Okay, so I've been so depressed about the recent losses in my home that I couldn't resist a stop off at a local pet store yesterday:p! I ended up with three new PP's!! They are small-medium and seemed very stressed! They had just gotten them in, so I'm sure they were! I brought them home, bathed them and put them in ISO. They immediately buried. One came up briefly to eat and change shells and then went back under! The other two are still down. I hope to get pics when they get back up if I can figure out how!!:rolleyes:
    Their names are Flash, Pokey, and Bob!!! I have one girl, the other two I have no idea--they didn't come out of their shells at all during their bath!!!
    Wish me luck!!:D

2. Chuck_Norris

Chuck_Norris "Preparing For Second Molt"

Well I do wish you luck with them. At least you got them before they had the chance to sit in a tank with possibly poor conditions for long. I'm definitely excited for you to post pictures, when you're able. ;)

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

you are a bad bad girl! LOL
    I cant wait to see the new babies!!! Congrats

4. keris hermies

keris hermies "Third Molt In Progress"

I have to admit I did the same thing. Lol. I couldn't take it anymore. So I went &&& bought 2,more hermies. :)

5. alli'smommy

alli'smommy "Preparing For Third Molt"

How can something so small wreak such havoc on our lives?! :D I just can't say no to their pathetic little faces!!!

6. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

I need to go get a few more crabs...I only have 4 smalls in the 10 gallon and 3 med. and 1 jumbo in the 29 gallon.......:D:D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.