1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 crabs for adoption in Dallas, TX

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by truncoxx, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truncoxx

truncoxx Hi, I'm New Here!

I have an interested prospect but they have not responded to my last email for two days. Therefore I am posting this in order to line up other 'just in case' prospects.

I have 3 hermit crabs that are located a little outside Dallas, TX in Wylie, TX. I will be moving and cannot take them with me. I need them picked up by June 8th at the most.

Anyone interested please message me.

2. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I don't live in Texas but try posting them on craigslist or the hermit crab adoption center. Hermit crab association is also a good place. I think there might be someone in here in Texas. Chase. Try him. He lives in Katy, Texas.
    Good Luck.

3. truncoxx

truncoxx Hi, I'm New Here!

Well craigslist and freecycle and all those websites don't really allow animals/pets to be posted on their websites.
    I was posting it on here because I was looking for a responsible and experienced owner to take up my crabs. I figured this is the adopt a hermie section so this would be the appropriate place to post.
    Thanks for the suggestions.

4. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

I don't live in Texas. :( Craigslist does as long as it's an adoption and you're not a breeder.

5. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

It's unusual you find experienced crabbers on there though.:( Mostly people looking for a crab or two to fill their carry case from what I've seen. Coco and Crisp came from a good home but none of the other 11. Hermit crab association is good. Try that.

6. crabalicious

crabalicious "Preparing For First Molt"

I am in Dallas and am willing to adopt if you still have them available.
    I think I'm a month too late :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.