1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 adoptions are being delivered tomorrow

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by 2step, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2step

2step Guest

I don't even know what kind they are, but their current owner is ready to get rid of them, so I'll take them. At what point does one cross over the line from being a "hermit crab addict" to being the "crazy crab lady?" I'm pretty sure I'm close... :cowboy_grin:

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

Theres a line??? *looks around* :shuffle:

Congrats and we wanna see pics!

3. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

How cool! Post pics, soon!

~~~So far over the line here, that I am currently talking to the border patrols! :chuckle:

4. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Congrats adoptions are so rewarding

BTW my line is dotted so I thought there was always a lope hole :dontknow: :chuckle:

5. KirbysMom

KirbysMom Guest

HAHAHA Herm Ez...a dotted line..that's a great way to look at it...If you cross it then maybe you just slipped through it! I love it!

Congrats on your adoptions! I would love to adopt some crabbies...

6. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

Yay! Adoptions are so very rewarding! :blowheart:

Congrats and good luck with your new babies!

Post pics soon!

7. veltish

veltish Guest

congrats on the new adoptions!! how many are there? dont forget pics!!!!!!!! cant wait to see em!

LOL kathy..you're so far across the line.. the line is a dot to you!! :pointandlaugh:

lol.. everyone i know already sees me as " the crazy crab lady".. but im nothing compared to you guys.. they've only seen a pinch of what crazy ladies are really out there.. hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.