1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

20 min. of rambling, no puncuation corrections ect...

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by scoobdoo, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

lived through black friday, wasn't all that bad excpet some people really need to cleanse the bod inside and out before they shop! that is all I am going to say! I stuck to my list and for my first time shopping I liked it & looking to doing it agiain next yr. the only bad thing is there was no place to eat at all only mc donalds drive through and a 45 min wait and you could only order dinner and certain value meal things. at 2:30 a.m. a double grease cheese burger doesn't sit well! we weere home by 8 a.m. & I slept til 2:30 ish then went to the craft barn and bought me some stuff came home wrapped all my stuff I bought with a bad migraine headache. checked on my sick crab he is straeking now won't go in a shell his color is bad, he had a bad molt, and it didn't help that the bully ripped him from his shell to and then I stuck him a tank and found mold growing in it from his excoskeleton, long story, been trying to do everything that I have been reading to help him, he has been moved to another tank with new e.e. and a new uth. if he lives it will be a miracle, if he doesn't I know I have tried everything to save him. today was open house for the library it was a bust, 7 people came in! our town ias dead no one comes to laharpe for christmas open house and parade, all our stores are closed up. well it is been about 20 min! later!

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Oh my gosh dear...I need to find you some Christmas Joy and send it your way.
    Sigh, keeping my fingers crossed for the Hermie and you......keep us posted. :hug2:

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

*hugs* Atleast your town has a library! I'd have shown up! Good wishes your way for your crabbie!!!

4. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

do sick streaking crabs smell? he isn't dead { yet } but he has a smell to him, had it for a week now. He is very weak, not moving much, he did eat pop corn last night but didn't touch the peanut butter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.