1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 product questions

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by mulberrydreams, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mulberrydreams

mulberrydreams "Never Molted"

Does anyone know if feeding hermies ZooMed's Reti-Cricket is ok? I guess I read this somewhere, but it stuck in my head as a good way to get some protein in their diets? I know commercial foods are a no-no, but I guess I'm just wondering if these are just freeze-dried crickets. Sometimes I feed my hermies the freeze-dried bloodworms that I feed my bettas.

Also, I have read in a few threads not to use HBH salt. I would like to know what is wrong with this salt, cause I have been using it for a couple of months and my crabs seem to like it fine. Is there really something wrong with it??

2. List Of Demands

List Of Demands "First Molt In Progress"

if your not really sure, i'm sure you could get freeze-dried crickets from the petstore.

3. tengo cangrejos ermitaños

tengo cangrejos ermitaños (Small Crab)

I would think those crickets have some kind of preservative in them that keeps them from rotting. Preservatives are bad for hermit crabs. Is there a list of ingridients you can list for us to read to see what is in the crix?

4. Hildegarde

Hildegarde "Preparing For Third Molt"

Supposedly, the HBH salt has preservatives. But more than that, it's extremely expensive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.