1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 new hemies came home today

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by Mom, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mom

Mom (Micro Crab)

I went to the store to get some more wood for them and bam there are the 2 cutest little guys just waiting for a good home. So I bought them~they are E's so that is 5 E's and 2 PP's! I am gonna have to get a bigger tank if my "habit" continues! I will take pics of them ASAP! And I need to find names for them! The only down fall is one of them is in a painted shell!
    MOM

2. DaisyCrab

DaisyCrab (Small Crab)

Congrats on your new additions. I did the same thing when I bought my last 2. They were sleeping together and I didn't want to separate them, so I bought them both! They're inseparable so I know I made the right choice.
    And about the habit, I understand. I ended up having 2 tanks, due to bullying, and when I separated everyone to the tank they'd be living in, I looked at my husband and said, "this could lead to trouble, I have alot of extra room now!" lol.

3. Hildegarde

Hildegarde "Preparing For Third Molt"

Congratulations on your newest addictions..er.. additions! I started with 2, now have 30! I'm thinking that the 29 gallon is getting overcrowded and maybe a 40 would be more suitable. Then maybe I could move the small crabs that are in the 10 gallon into the 29g, but then what would I do with an empty 10 gallon?

4. Lightning Yoshi

Lightning Yoshi (Micro Crab)

everyones crabs are togather, even mine. congrats on the new roommates lol

5. Chuck_Norris

Chuck_Norris "Preparing For Second Molt"

We've waited a whole three days, and still no pics?

6. hermie101

hermie101 (Micro Crab)

i know im a little late for this but... congrats on the new addition. im right there with you i'll have to get a new tank if i keep getting more hermit crabs! when i got harry and harly, which are my two big ones, i bought both of them together because they had been together for a few months and it didnt seem right to seperate them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.