1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 crabs up for adoption in Chicago

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by cbyrd86, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cbyrd86

cbyrd86 Hi, I'm New Here!

I have two awesome hermit crabs that I want to go to a good home! I have had a great time with them, but am moving and can't take them with me.

They are both PPs, one medium-large and one small. I also have a few plastic plants and extra shells if interested.

I don't have a car, but I'm willing to take the train pretty far out of Chicago if it can get Mose and Barry into a loving home!

2. Allison

Allison "Never Molted"

I live in Kalamazoo MI and would definitely adopt them! Its less than three hours on the train but maybe I could meet you in indiana. Im setting up a 55 gallon tank for my hermies right now I just have to get a few more things for it. I have 4 right now and am looking to adopt more! =]

Thanks,
    Allison

3. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

If you would like more then there are often up for adoption on craigslist.
    Good Luck with your tank.:)

4. Allison

Allison "Never Molted"

I keep putting up ads on craigslist and no one responds to them!! I'll keep looking though. I reallly want to adopt some :)

5. chermo

chermo "Second Molt In Progress"

I sent you a PM please PM me back, I am in Fox Lake the last stop from Union Station. It is about 1 hour and 30 minutes on the train 1 way. Please read my note and get back to me as I am willing to take them.

6. chermo

I am still waiting for your reply to my PM to you cbyrd86, I am still interested but I need to hear from you before the 16th which is our meeting date if you are still giving them up for adoption. I will understand if you changed your mind but I really need you to reply so I know what is going on for the 16th and maybe even get a better estimate of time.

7. cococrisp

Maybe they have already been adopted. :confused:

8. chermo

Nope I am adopting them on the 16th, I just have not heard from him in a while and needed to know the rest of the details. I am sure he would have told me that they were adopted out to someone else closer to him if they in fact were adopted out to someone else. I just heard back from him so I know they are still mine if I want them.

9. cococrisp

Oh. Does he have an email? You could ask Vicki or Jason to contact him and they probably could reach his email.

10. chermo

I don't need to do that now, I have gotten ahold of him and we are meeting tomorrow for them. Thanks for your concern though.

11. cococrisp

Great! It seems like every adoption moves away from me.:(:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.