1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Crabs in CA Need a Home

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by Anna, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anna

Anna Hi, I'm New Here!

Hey there,

I have two crabs, Norbert - Large (est. 4 yrs. old) and Willie - Medium (est. 2 yrs. old). :rolleyes:

I have taken care of these little guys for almost 2-1/2 years now and have grown very fond of my interesting pets. Unfortunately, as my life is becoming increasingly busy, I feel that soon I will not be able to give these guys the attention and care they need and deserve.

I want to ensure that Norbert and Willie go to a good home, so I thought what better place to put out a request than here.

So, if there is anyone out there in/near Orange County, CA willing to take in 2 more Hermit Crabs please send me a line.

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

I've put the word out, so hopefully there's someone that can adopt them for you. I'd do it but I'm in Northern Ca.

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

I tried to send you a PM, can you contact me as we've found someone whos willing to adopt your crabs.

4. zerg3000

zerg3000 Hi, I'm New Here!

Hi there I am in Orange County and would love to take in your guys. Please send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2009
  5. Anna

Anna Hi, I'm New Here!

Just wanted to let you all know that my two crabs - Norbert and Willie have found a new home.

They are happy with Beth and her amazing Crabitat.

I apologize for my tardiness in letting you all know - thank you for all your help in finding an owner for my dear pets.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.