1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st straw molt

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by HERMEZ, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

:banana: sucessful but with loss of color :thumbdown: not too bad, I have one more down.

here is Rosita cute but paler
    [​IMG]
    also my purple Rug came up today too--no loss in color
    [img width=300 height=286]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/vicfish/rositamolt73006008.jpg[/img]

I lost my E Major--so sad. I dug up an unknown, molter also (did a deep clean) but he seems to be eating his exo-so he should be ok. Who was it Dae that said E's are wacky during molts-man she is right. Gosh they either molt great or suck at it. Major would have been with me 1 year Sept 3rd.....he was the one that surfaced molted on me ...........oh well.

AND>>>>>>>>>>> I might be getting a 75g!!!!!!!!! :dance2: If all goes ok. I need serious help. I still want more Cav's!!!!!!! :BangHead: why can other people find them and not me, I want another Straw too, who says I am greedy :pffftt:

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

Move out here and you'd be loving it :think: Crabs all over!

Sorry to hear about Major :tear:

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

I would move in a sec...... :pinkhat:
    I am moving somewhere next year--only the crystal ball knows where :dontknow:

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

Ohhh Ohh Cali!!!! Can I put in a good word for Cali??? :snangel:

5. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

Is that your little Ruggie that's in the Contest pics with his little eyes peeping out?!?!?! I think the shell looks similar.
    That pic is so precious!!!

Will your straw darken over time? Or do they do that?

Sorry to here about Major... :tear: So sad when they have been with you for so long!

Joey

6. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Actually have family in Cali..........but its so expensive there - I can never afford a house :tear:

Joey alot of people experience loss of color in Straws, I have been trying to focus on the foods that are to help but even so it still happens. You cant force a crab to eat and we never know exactly what they may be missing from their natural enviroment. I do notice that the crabs that eat the best and most often have the best molts and grow spurts....My Rosita is a good eater, she has gotten a tad darker as the days have gone by.

As for the contest that is my E squirt........he remains a character indeed :angel12:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.