1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

184 Members

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by CrabbyChris22, Jul 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

I don't know if anyone ever checks the number of members we have, but I do several times a week.

This morning there are 184 crab addicts registered to the site. Can I just say WOW!!!!! I think that's awesome and I also know from previous talks with Vicki that she never imagined she'd have this many members, and I think that was around like 130 or something.

Vic, you're awesome and you've really made a wonderful place on the web. Between this and your eBay store to offer nutritious and healthy foods, I just can't say how cool this all is. :thanks:

So watcha gonna do when you hit 200 members (and we'll get there)? We gonna party? :troll: :banana: :dance2: :elephant: :partyhat4: Hell, I could click on all those dancing guys but then no one would be able to open this message.

Keep up all the great work Vicki and I hope that you are getting all the personal satisfaction out of this that you'd hoped, and more. Be really proud of yourself! :blowheart:

2. RFcrabs

RFcrabs Guest

ditto...

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

Awww Chris!! I can barely open my eyes(just woke up) and now Im all misty eyed... I've said it before, its the members that make the site. YOU guys make it what it is, FUN. I love doing the site and the store. I do gripe about bagging, but I haven't stopped LOL. I am always looking online and in stores for items to use. Im up for suggestions!

My thanks to all 183( cant inlcude me) who are a big part of this site doing so well..Yes, we should have an online party. Chips and dip for all!!! :blowheart:

4. katertater

katertater "Preparing For Second Molt"

I'll bring brownies and rice krispy treats! :blower: :partyhat4:

Awesome job VICKI!!!! :thanks: :dance2: :kissflowers: :pffftt: :pinkhat:

5. vckums

vckums Moderator

oohhhh Tater knows a way to everyones heart... :giverose: :bow:

6. Crabcrazy2

Crabcrazy2 (Small Crab)

Way to go HCA!!

:eek:ccasion18: :eek:ccasion16: Woo Hoooo! (I'll bring the ice cream cake!!) :eek:ccasion15:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.