1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

18 hermies available for adoption in Florida...

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by kittyosu, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittyosu

kittyosu "Never Molted"

Is there anyone interested in adopting in Florida? I live in Bradenton, Fl just south on Tampa and I am willing to drive to meet someone. I have 18 hermit crabs up for adoption. I have small/mediums to large. There are 13 PP's and 5 E's. I would like to keep them all together if possible, it would just be easier. They are all very active and colorful little guys. I have only been crabbing for about a year now and I need to downsize on some of my pets because there is going to be a move in my near future. I love my crabs and would really like to find someone that appreciates them as much as I do. If you need the tank they are in its also available along with any accessories I may have for the crabs. I'm not asking an adoption fee I would just really like to find the perfect home for them. Drop me a line if you are interested. My email address in kittyosu3377@aol.com, I check it more often than my messages here. Thanks.

2. chermo

chermo "Second Molt In Progress"

Wow do I wish I lived in Bradenton with my dad, I would love all of them. Now I totally wish I lived there right now so I could adopt them all. Sorry you have to get rid of them, that is heart breaking.

3. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

i Know how you feel about losing a pet because of a move
    ive had to do it twice in one year
    Good luck on finding a home for them

4. kittyosu

kittyosu "Never Molted"

Thanks, it is hard to see them go. I already found a home locally for them. I'm sad but happy for the lady who now has them. Thanks again for your sympathy.

5. theatrecats

theatrecats Hi, I'm New Here!

Would LOVE to give your hermies a wonderful 29 gallon home with my 4 PP's, Larry,Curly, Moe and Hotshot live in Vero Beach Florida and happy to drive and pick up new kids!

6. kittyosu

kittyosu "Never Molted"

They have already found a home. Thanks anyways. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.