1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

:)

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by scoobdoo, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

it's sunny, warm, the birds are singing! So far the weather man has been wrong, { keep on being wrong, please!} I have a ice cold coke sitting beside me, had a shower after I baked in the tanning bed. Don't have to go to work for another 4 hours, been very busy there at the old library! Getting ready for Summer Reading :cheer: We have all our parties planned out, we are doing string games, like Jacob Ladder, Cats Cradle, Witches Broom, ect. making butter, last yr it flopped! I had a stick of real butter in the frig, I ran home zapped it for few seconds mushed it up, ran back and the little kids didn't know any different! We made it before and it worked so I don't what happened. We'll have food survior, a scavenger hunt just to name a few things, then we have a huge hot dog roast, hay rack ride, and pool party at the end, with prizes if you meet your reading goal.... getting siked up for it {now} ask me at the end of July! Down fall is all the books that we have to put away! today is just one of them day where ya wake up and you say dang, it's a good day!

2. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

WOW! That is weird. The sun is out it is a beautiful day. Have a coke in my hand and a ham sandwich. I took a shower BEFORE going to the tanning bed. And also suppose to get really nasty again this afternoon. Joplin under the gun again. I'm 60 east. Also tomarrow.

3. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

well about 4 p.m. it did get nasty! we got some thunder storms not bad though, then very early about 3 it was storming again.. I was up all night long! It was one of those nights where I could not sleep, not cause of the storms, just couldn't sleep. when I did it was I think it was 6 a.m. I dreampt of a stuffed ragged old yellow cat with criss cross button eyes that came to life that had 8 sickly kittens! :think: yaaaaaaa don't know where that came from....... woke up at 9, they are saying we are getting more storms this afternoon, Joplin I saw got hit again! It used to be us that was getting them all, now it all joplin, kansas, mo.
    I was going to go tan this morning but didn't get there, still have time before 2, but think I will forgo it today. that was strange though, we both had the cokes, we both were tanning, ect :hahahaha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.