1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10 or more hermies to give away

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by Tiffiemarie, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiffiemarie

Tiffiemarie Hi, I'm New Here!

Ok as much as my husband and i love our hermies we have to get rid of them by january so i felt the urge to post them... I have 10 maybe more with molting and adopting a ton from petco for awhile i have lost count i know i have adopt like 25 but with some passing away and such its hard to tell any more.

any how back to my purpose we live in omaha nebraka and i am will to travel a little ways if i have to but i would perfer someone close. My husband is active duty military and we are moving to england in january 2009 so we can no longer have them. i would really appreciate someone helping me if i dont respond to any replys in a timely manner please email me at

tiffiemarie@cox.net

2. smosher

smosher Hi, I'm New Here!

Hi Tiffie
    My name is Stacey and I live in Norfolk (1.5 hours north of Omaha) I currently have 16 hermies and would be willing to give your guys a good home. I would also be willing to meet you somewhere. You can contact me here or at mosher3@yahoo.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.