1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10 gallon after deep clean

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by shmama, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shmama

shmama Guest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Those are views of the tank be4 I put in the 8 hermies (who were not at all happy with me!).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Those are all of Magenta (one of the larger crabs in there about the size of a quarter, I guess). I am trying to figure out whether she is an Indo or a PP? The eyes look like a PP, but the rest of her has me a bit confused-lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

...there are the others except missing a couple due to crappy photos-lol

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

Magenta's a PP, nice 10g!

3. shmama

shmama Guest

Thank you :)

4. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

You have some really cute crabs! Congrats on the deep clean, looks great!!! :petals:

5. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

Looks like lots of climbing fun! Your hermies must be having a blast!

6. shmama

shmama Guest

:thanks: I took out the rainbow rock shown in the 1st pic because it seemed too crowded with it. They have remodeled a bit, but I think they all like it pretty well. I didn't get good pix of the two aggressive ones, Echo (my 1st crab) & one I'm not really sure who it is anymore but she is in a pica like my smallest one- Safari, but about a third bigger & she's aggressive like Echo. It's very hard to keep 'em straight when you have all PPs & they change shells so often. :headscratch:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.