1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Shell transfer - 2 to go

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by DecAbbersMama, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DecAbbersMama

DecAbbersMama "Preparing For First Molt"

I just got a couple new shells today for my crabbies (turned out to be 5 out of the 10 I ordered), and within 2 minutes of putting them in the cage, Wasabi changed into a new natural turbo shell from a terrible chipped and broken and interior panted shell!! Yay for small victories. Sushi can also fit into the shells that are in there, and it will be a couple days before the shells for the larger crab comes in (He is literally like 1/4" bigger then the others haha.

I do have to say he looks a little awkward walking in it because it is weighed differently then I think he is used to, but I am sure he will be happier.

2. CoolDoggy10

CoolDoggy10 (Large Crab)

Congrats for you!!

3. DecAbbersMama

Sushi has changed shells now too :) The only one left is Seacil, and I need his new shells before I can expect that. Woohoo

4. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

That sounds great! THe poor guys are frozen and shoved into misfitting shells at the store so, they probably were sad in their old shells. Good job for getting them so nice ones.:)

5. DecAbbersMama

I can't imagine being frozen and forced into a icky shell like that. :-( I love looking at them more now. They both looked so much happier then they were before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.