1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Lonely PP, in MD, but potentially taking an east coast road trip

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by strawberryskittle, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawberryskittle

strawberryskittle (Small Crab)

Hello,

Posting here again (sigh) with my 1 lonely PP that needs a new home. There's quite a bit of extra gear and EE and a 10G tank for me to get rid of (or it gets trashed, sadly)

The 10G has a heater attached.

I'm in Maryland right now. However, an opportunity has come up and I may be making a trip down the country towards Florida and if you are along the major route, I may be able to drop the little guy off.

Please let me know.

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Where in MD are you Strawberryskittle?

3. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

well don't trash him & the stuff,, can you take the things to a pet shop and ask them if you can put a free sign on it for the day? call back at the end of the day and see if anyone took it? did ya put up flyers anywhere? If ya can't sell the stuff at least give it away. :cheer: that would be me if I saw a free sign with crab stuff for free!

4. strawberryskittle

strawberryskittle (Small Crab)

I wouldn't trash the crab :p!

Jelly, I'm quite far from you I think I remember from last we spoke, I'm in the DC area.

maybe if I can't get anyone else to take the stuff I'll put it up for free somewhere, that's not a bad idea.

I do plan on making a trip down towards the FL area so taking anther shot at possibly rehoming him befoer giving him to some random stranger.

5. marleyfish

marleyfish "First Molt In Progress"

when are u leaving and where in fl are you going? my girl and i are moving to punta gorda june 11th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.