1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1/5 hermies crazy about people food

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by clover, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clover

clover "Preparing For Second Molt"

it is crazy all of my hermies hate baby food except for one! i started them on fresh food while Lily (i love her name i decided to try to do all flower names for the girls!) was molting and they were so scared to try it i would give them baby food and they wouldnt go near it and lily comes up and decides to go straight for the food dish! and she walks and....her claw goes in to the baby food! she keeps dipping her claw in like she is trying to figure out if it is real! then she scooped a whole bunch on her little pinher and just kept eating it and she loves egg shells and she loves honey! why is it just her? she is going to make herself FAT with all the food she eats!

2. crabbyjo

crabbyjo Suspended Crab

It might be Lily is getting ready to molt and will be eating a lot, or maybe there is just something in the baby food that Lily needs that the other crabs don't need right now.
    Crabs will never make themselves fat, they will eat just as much as they need, and no more. :) I know you were just joking about that. :D

3. clover

clover "Preparing For Second Molt"

no as soon as she came up from a molt she did it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.